If you are looking for new opportunities to remodel your home, now could be the best time especially since housing prices and property value have all been increasing steadily. This presents an opportunity to upgrade your home - especially kitchen remodeling (which is among the 1st things people look at when they enter a home) - considering it's a real estate investing strategy that can help you build more equity-value. There are lots of options for remodeling and furnishing the place.
For more questions about home improvement and remodeling, please contact Habitat Remodel:
call or text 714-253-4790 - Located in Orange County / Anaheim / Los Angeles
As we all know, mortgage and real estate markets can fluctuate with market trends, banking rates, housing demand, investor confidence, inventory / availability and affordability of homes in particular regions. It also depends whether it is a buyer's market or seller's market, which is what determines the right time to buy or sell property laying the path for borrowers to take on mortgage loans. Nonetheless, there are certain reasons that everyone should consider as among the TOP reasons to get a mortgage in favorable markets, assuming it is a good time to buy a house that you can afford...
Financial Readiness is fundamentally crucial toward qualifying for a mortgage loan that would be structured around your borrower qualifications, lending guidelines and your affordability level.
This is ranked as #1 because there are still many people who do not have the financial capacity to buy until later. You should only seriously consider taking on a mortgage if you have been saving and have a substantial amount for a down payment and/or a co-signer who will contribute toward a down-payment and buy-downs. Other important factors to consider are your combined monthly income that should be stable, FICO scores that cannot be below a qualifying score, amount of outstanding loans and credit cards accounts + your DTI (deb-to-income ratio) and Debt-to-Equity which will effect your financial solvency and how much of a purchase loan price you can afford.
Some other TOP reasons to get a mortgage in favorable housing markets are:
- Rates are Lower: keep watching the rates as they change fairly often. Due to lower rates, there is always a surge in mortgage applications creating more incentives.
- Secure Housing: the one is a classic incentive have a mortgage loan in order to be the owner of the property where you'd be considered the main decision-maker.
- Value Appreciation: real estate has a tendency to keep increasing in value over time thus providing a potential for an investment opportunity with a higher resale value. This, of course, also depends on the location, condition of the property, home upgrades an market demand.
- Home Improvement: mortgagors unlike renters have more freedom in what they can do with their own home - especially home improvement projects like remodeling, adding fixtures, ADUs / room additions and land development improvements and other value investments.
First FIXVEST podcast talking about NEW business opportunities in the Real Estate Markets, Investment Homes, Solar, Remodeling, Construction, Affordable Housing Trends, Finance, Ethics, Retirement Investing and Building Affiliate Networks...
~ Hosted and produced by Yuri Sire.
Explore Real Estate Opportunities HERE
This loan program is considered Non-QM or Non-Qualifying because it does not qualify to adhere to stricter governmental standards of QM mortgages (or Qualifying Mortgages) that conform to that standards set by FNMA and FHLMC (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) and HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development). By having this program more neutral and independent, it does not make it a riskier program but rather making it a different qualification standard that would work well for those who don't qualify for a Conventional or QM Loan.
Here are the various ADVANTAGES of NON-QM Loans:
- Easier Income Verification Standards
- Higher Loan Amounts Acceptable
- Lower FICO Scores Can Be Acceptable
- Fixed Assets Can Be Used to Qualify
- Higher LTV Range Acceptable (with Income/Revenue)
- LLCs, Corporations and Trusts Can Qualify
- Can be used for Residential and Commercial Loans
- Investment & Income-Generating Properties Can Qualify
- No Mortgage Insurance Requirements (PMI)
- Good for Self-Employed Borrowers & Business Owners
- Distressed Property Owners & Bankruptcies May Qualify
- Can Work for Asset-Based Buying & Prime Credit
Loans that go above a certain QM / qualifying loan amount and if DTI is above a certain set % value-limit, then those are considered Non-QM Jumbo Loans which can become a good option for certain borrowers who need a bigger residential loan.
Nowadays, there are even more and more of wholesale direct lenders who have Non-QM as a viable/better alternative to certain other loan programs. Or also, Mortgage & Finance Broker companies benefit by offering such program via direct lenders in order to create a diverse portfolio of loan products that borrowers can choose from.
Do you ever wonder how top real estate investors can afford to buy flip properties while still having more money in their bank? One of the answers that helps you leverage funding for investment properties is Hard Money Loans. With those, you can have a trust deed secured by real property equity collateral so you can more easily afford to buy that next real estate property which could turn out a substantial return.
One other advantage is that Hard Money is a short-term, asset-based loan that's very suitable for investment and flip homes unlike conventional loans that are much slower to process, require more qualifications, strict guidelines and just more bureaucracy.
Normally, if you do wind up using private investors, there are many more advantages over using conventional banks - especially if you need faster cash for investment properties (both owner and non-owner occupied) OR business-purpose loans.
Such private money trust deeds are mainly powered by individual private investors who would have the same interest as you to have a secure investment with a mutual cash-out exit strategy. Those can also be private money wholesale lenders who would be able to help you with funding leverage for projects like: Land / Construction, Fix and Flip, Investment & Income-Generating Properties, Multi-Family unites as well as Renovation and Commercial Properties, Purchase Loans and Acquisitions.
* Less stringent requirements - higher rate of approval
* Faster and more efficient escrow funding process
* Easier to work with private lenders & investors
* More Flexible loan terms - more transparent process
* Unlike with regular banks, there are no hidden fees
* Less paperwork - less bureaucracy - less stress
* Great for real estate investment & flip properties
* Let's you tap into a trusted real estate business network
* Deal with a reputable / honest loan processing center
* More individual attention and better client service
* No pre-payment penalties for paying off your loan faster
* Also works very well for commercial / hard money loans
* Secure loan structure that benefits all parties
Original Source: https://www.mlofinancial.com/single-post/2018/07/25/Advantages-of-Private-Lending-via-Private-Investors-via-MLO-Financial
Boost Your Property Value with Remodeling Upgrades via Fixvest - Make your HOME or OFFICE more SELLABLE
Upgrade your Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring + Other Home & Office Improvements for best interior & exterior design! Among the best value solutions we can offer via Fixvest is to upgrade your home or office so you can have that sense of comfort and aesthetics along with the higher increased value of your property that would be eventually very desirable for a higher resale value.
We work with highly skilled construction & design workers would be able to work with you on remodeling and upgrading your kitchen, bathroom, flooring, roofing/SOLAR, landscape, security, smart tech, appliances + repair and even professional/green cleaning.
We carefully select the companies we work with and thereby promising a comprehensive level of higher quality of remodeling upgrades that would make your home or office look absolutely beautiful!
For any questions, please contact FIXVEST at email@example.com or call 714-758-5467
In additional to conventional / residential loans, we also work with the commercial & private loans sector that deals with private lending, real estate investors and brokers. We only work with the most reputable affiliates who would be glad to help you try to get the best deals and best opportunities in the real estate and mortgage business. There are many advantages of working with private lenders & real estate investors and mortgage brokers...
If you would like to learn more about real estate investment opportunities ORif you have any questions on how you can obtain a private loan for residential or commercial purposes, please contact MLO Financial at: 800-822-9808 - Ext: 810 Or please contact Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nowadays, with even more incentives and more affordable technology programs, solar energy has been taking over as a more practical and more economical clean energy alternative that has been providing lots of savings & tax deductions for those who choose to take advantage of it before certain programs will expire. Among those constant benefits of solar eco-energy upgrades is that it has a way of increasing property value while helping the environment.
Advantages of Upgrading to Solar Energy:
+ Energy Savings over Conventional Utility Bills
+ Clean Energy Alternative that You Can Control
+ More Secure Electric Power with Decreasing Prices
+ Increases Property Value for Resale & Profits
+ Tax Deduction Incentives and Government Programs
+ Take Advantage of the 30% Tax Credit Benefits
+ Flexible Finance Options: Loan, Cash, PPA & PACE
+ It's the Present AND the Future of Renewable Energy
+ Has a Very Long Life-Span with Low Maintenance
+ 20-Year Inverter Warranty & 10-Year Roof Warranty
+ Installed by Skilled & Licensed Solar Contractors
+ Great Investment Opportunity that Can Pay for Itself
For any questions, please contact Fixvest at email@example.com
Or please call or text 714-758-5467
1. Keep Building Networks: To understand the value behind building solid networks means to realize how important it is to have a network outreach that would be helping with ongoing loan/business referrals as well as team-building and recruiting. A solid referral network is a back-bone of any successful business. This means, you have to be able to build and maintain trusted relations with lenders, borrowers, real estate brokers, mortgage loan officers and loan originators, underwriters and even escrow officers or neutral parties that will help bolster your business. As the wise saying goes, “While poor people are looking for work, rich people are building networks.
2. Never Stop Marketing: Mortgage industry can be very competitive since there so many mortgage and lending companies that wish to come out on top of the game. Many banks already have their own loan officers which creates a challenge for any self-employed mortgage specialists. To stay one step ahead, it’s important to advertise via such sources as social media, local ads, listings, website/SEO marketing and email campaigns as well as networking, recruiting, generating referrals while at the same time doing PR marketing with educational materials. Making interactive videos and writing blogs appear to be the modern trends of promoting yourself online while bringing educational value to your prospects.
Affiliate referral marketing is also among the more effective ways of staking out the mortgage territory to result in more mortgage and worker referrals. Asking current clients and contacts for genuine referrals is always a good idea.
Other methods of effective marketing revolve around scheduling meetings, considering that people trust more those whom they’ve met in person as opposed to just a phone call or an email. Localizing network campaigns is yet another smart strategy of nourishing those connections that are most valuable toward growing your business operations.
Having a very well-furnished, professional office will also help to “market” your business - especially when many of your clients and affiliates would tend to trust more those who have a proper office location with dedicated workers.
3. Maintain a Good Reputation: Among the most important ways of ensuring a successful mortgage business is to make sure you will have built up a great reputation that was founded on trust, credibility, honesty and reliable referrals that are part of a clean network in general. Having a good web-presence is a very crucial part of maintaining a higher reputation as it certainly reflects the amount of good will you had generated throughout your professional career. Always try to maintain a great-looking, informative website emphasizing your reputation clout, keep up with active social media posts along with ads and listings campaigns so others know you are reachable and approachable - but more importantly it is all part of reputation management that will help you establish a strong company presence with sources that can be trusted.
4. Learn from Top Experts: It’s been said in life that you can never stop learning; you are always a student of life. If you were to study among the top performers in the mortgage business, they ALL had great mentors who had shown them the ins and outs of attaining outstanding results easier with more efficacy and overall productivity. Top experts will be able to show you that nothing comes easy but it’s all worth it when you are using the right strategies and the best systems to generate more loans, more referrals and more recruits. In a way, you’d also feel humbled by the level of knowledge that you can acquire, which you would have to apply wisely onto various situations that demand your scrutinous attention. By gathering more experience, fresh knowledge and wisdom, it will then will make you more inclined to make best possible decisions in the industry where quality education and proper training can give you a major performance advantage over your peers. That level of humbleness will also leave you hungry for more ongoing education and useful knowledge so you can maybe one day be just like those top real estate & mortgage mentors who pass on their proven methods of success
If you are interested in joining the best mortgage company, feel free to contact MLO Financial Group about how to be actively successful in the mortgage and real estate business: www.mlofinancial.com/contact - (949) 612-0981
Here you'll find among the best articles and blogs on real estate, home improvement, housing technology, mortgage, and finance tips...